Disney World has a new service that I recently got to test out and it’s pretty fabulous.
- The Minnie Vans will take you everywhere on Disney Property.
- Minnie Vans can make multiple stops along the way. If you want to go to McDonald’s, Speedway then your resort…you can. If you are leaving a park and need stops at different resorts, this is an option.
- There is not an extra charge for this feature.
- Drivers are Cast Members, not employed by Lyft. This means you receive the Disney customer service.
- Each Chevy Traverse has two versatile car seats with different options based on the childs’ needs.
- You must be 18 years or older to travel alone in the vehicle. However, an adult can take a child (14+) in the Minnie Van to drop them off at a park and the Minnie Van will return the adult back to where they would like.
- Hours of operation 6:30 am – 12:30 am
- They can transport up to 6 guests.
- They do have accessible vehicles available. You order your Lyft as normal and when they arrive they will call for an accessible vehicle.
- To book a Minnie Van – go to bell services where they will give you a code for booking. Download the Lyft app, when you enter the code you will see the Minnie Van as an option.
- The Minnie Vans give you closer proximity to entrances at the parks than Uber or Lyft. At Magic Kingdom, they take you to the bus stop in front of the park, not the TTC as everyone else does.
- If clients are going to the Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue – they will be taken right to the entrance vs having to walk. Also, the Minnie Van driver will take them through the campgrounds to see all the decorations.
- Resorts are being added as they have enough staff trained.
- They have a track of Disney music they play during the ride.
- They have phone chargers available in the vehicle.
- Cost is $20 flat rate. The cast members are salary but you can tip them through the app or cash.
They are now available at all the Disney Deluxe Resorts. It’s particularly a great option for those early morning breakfasts!