Staying onsite at Universal Orlando Resort has many benefits and staying at one of the 3 deluxe resorts includes the best benefit of all, included Unlimited Express Pass.
- SKIP THE REGULAR LINES with Universal Express SM Unlimited ride access* in both theme parks – a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day^
(valid theme park admission required)
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, one hour before the theme park opens† (valid theme park admission required)
Loews Royal Pacific offers the lowest cost option of the deluxe resorts and is an absolutely gorgeous resort. Easy walking distance to both parks and boat service as well.
Dine on exceptional cuisine; delight in the impeccable service; and soak in the breathtaking splendor of lush tropical surroundings at a white sandy beach of the lagoon-style swimming pool; all while enjoying the latest in modern conveniences.
Royal Pacific offers several room categories, from standard, water view, suites and their fun kid’s suites…Jurassic Park themed!
Guest Room Amenities
- 1,000 guest rooms including 51 suites; rooms start at 335 sq. ft
- Flat panel television with HD channels and On Demand® in-room movies (fees apply)
- iHome clock radio and docking station
- Keurig coffee maker featuring Emeril’s Gourmet Coffee and assorted teas
- Cotton signature bathrobes
- Nightly turndown service (upon request)
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and in-room safe
- Complimentary* wireless internet access in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel
- Upgrade to Premium Plus^ wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs
- 2 telephones (1 cordless) with dual voice lines, data port and voicemail
- Club Level rooms feature complimentary continental breakfast, access to the fitness center, and more
Whether it’s relaxing in the serene lagoon-style pool, the sights and sounds of our weekly luau, or a workout in the fitness center, Loews Royal Pacific Resort has something for everyone.
One of the most impressive features of this resort is the lagoon-style swimming pool and sandy beach. Sink your toes into the sand and ease your body into your lounge chair. Lagoon style swimming pool featuring a white sand beach and the following:
- Two (2) hot tubs
- Beach volleyball court
- Private cabanas for rent
Mandara Spa® & Fitness Center
Visit the full service Mandara Spa® next door at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel. Mandara Spa® offers comprehensive wellness services, a de-stressing zone where you can work out, or tune out with a delicious spa treatment.
Supervised Kids Camp
When Mom and Dad want to enjoy a night on the town, drop the kids off at the supervised children’s activity center.
Kids will enjoy an arts & crafts table, storybook corner, computer desks, a movie room, and more. Counselors are trained to supervise toilet-trained children ages 4-14 only. One counselor for every 8-10 children.
COST: $15 per hour, per child / $15 per meal
HOURS: Open from 5:00 pm to 11:30 pm, Sunday through Thursday and from 5:00 pm to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays. * Times are subject to change.
Emeril’s Tchoup Chop
In both atmosphere and menu, Emeril’s Tchoup Chop offers diners a unique and exotic journey through the Pacific Seas, a perfect complement for the Loews Royal Pacific Resort, complete with bamboo, waterfalls, sculpted gardens and giant woks in full view.
Islands Dining Room
Enjoy savory chef-inspired creations featuring noodle bar dishes, rice bowls, wok and hibachi specialties. At breakfast, join us for traditional favorites, along with several Polynesian-influenced morning specialties.
Jake’s American Bar
Jake’s American Bar is the perfect place to meet for drinks and lively conversation after your day’s adventures.
Sit back and experience an evening of authentic Polynesian food and entertainment at the enchanting Wantilan Luau, a weekly Hawaiian dinner show featuring an all-you-can-eat buffet of Polynesian specialties, live Hawaiian music and traditional hula dancing. Hula and fire dancers delight the audience and entice a few to even learn the hula! (Fees apply; reservations required)
Orchid Court Lounge & Sushi Bar
Enjoy a continental breakfast or a tropical cocktail at the Orchid Court Lounge, which overlooks a serene orchid garden. The Orchid Court Sushi Bar features modern, inventive sushi and sashimi presentations along with Asian-inspired desserts and South Seas martinis.
Bula Bar & Grille
Bula means “welcome” in Fijian, and you’ll definitely feel right at home at this poolside eatery serving up food and beverages with a tropical flair.
THE LONGER YOU STAY THE MORE YOU SAVE!
Stay more nights and save up to 35%!
Contact me to get starting planning your EPIC vacation at Universal Orlando!